“You’ll discover, a simple system to handle the NUMBER ONE STRESS in ESTABLISHED PRACTICES – STAFF!”
“I will show you my step-by-step “office operating system” I developed to build, organize and manage my 10 clinics to high volume, high profit and low stress – Even when I was 6,000 miles away on vacation.”
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard these exact words:
IF you feel that way too, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT! Just look at all the things you have to do in practice today that you were never trained to do. SUCH AS hiring, training and managing of staff and all the marketing. Not only are these your biggest stresses, for many, they’re also their biggest failures. Oh, yeah! Don’t forget – you’re also a full time chiropractor.
Instead of looking forward to going to the office and working your chiropractic magic, you’ve got a knot in your stomach the size of a baseball because of all the incomplete tasks, disorganization, lack of systems, inconsistent (or nonexistent) policies, poor staff training and disastrous time management. PLUS, you have to do all the marketing too. Does it make sense why the marketing never gets done?
Does this sound like your life?
If it does, this letter is DEFINITELY for you.
So what’s the problem? Most practices are crippled by their lack of organization, choked by poor time management AND literally strangled by old clumsy systems that just don’t work today. Not a pretty site.
BUT I’ve got some GREAT news for you:
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Not all chiropractors struggle with organization, systems and time management. There’s a minority that have learned the secrets of how to run a busy practice just like a Swiss watch.
There are plug-and-play systems that will make an immediate difference in your practice and unlock your potential and desire to grow your practice.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- Learn 10 Steps to Peak Performance: You’ll learn how peak performers make successful changes and how to apply them immediately to your practice.
- Discover How to Manage Yourself: Discovering keys to self motivation is one of the most important skills you can learn. One of the first actions of this seminar is to identify your own set of “go-buttons” in your personality profile. We use this profile to get more of what we need and less of what we don’t.
- Learn the Four Dominant Personality Types: Learning the characteristics of each type, will help you deal with patients, staff and associates.
- Learn Building an Effective Team: Learning how to attract, hire, train, and motivate a team of dedicated CAs will revolutionize your practice.
- How to Avoid Burnout and Love Practice Again: Our seminar and coaching process will frame a game you can win and love to play and creates a clear action plan to guide you to your next win.
- When and how to correct or disconnect: You will learn tools and templates for staff leadership and management that will give you better control AND a better team than ever before.
- Learn the Secrets to Managing a Small Business: In workshops, we’ll use the tools that allow the practicing DC to serve a high volume of patients each week. These tools also make certain that everything else that “needs to get done”, is done on time.
- How to keep State-of-the-Art Practice Statistics: You’ll create your own practice “instrumental panel” composed of key stats. During the seminar you’ll learn which stats to keep, how to calculate them, when to record them and most importantly – what to do about them.
- Learn How to Create and Use Your Office Policy: Every office needs a clear picture of what good office citizenship looks like. The Five Star Office Policy sets the standard and boundaries of successful conduct tuned for practice growth.
- Learn How to Plan and Run Productive Staff Meetings: A successfully run office has a successful office meeting. You’ll learn how to switch your staff meetings from non-productive “gripe sessions” to highly productive, motivational meetings that address all areas of the practice to promote teamwork and growth.
- Find and Remove Your Capacity Blocks: Capacity blocks keep chiropractors from ever reaching their full capacity.We’ll identify and correct the top 5 capacity blocks holding your practice back.
- Top 12 Best Practices of Top Producing Chiropractors: Why re-invent the wheel? During the High Volume, Low Stress seminar you’ll learn the secret shortcuts the smartest DC’s have mastered to grow their practices. If they can do it, you can do it!
Now, you’re probably wondering how we can do all those things. Let me explain…
During this weekend seminar you will learn the basic and advanced skills super successful chiropractors use today to build high volume, low stress practices. You’ll learn Five Star’s step-by-step plan for developing your own super successful practice.
You’ll know exactly what to do, why you’re doing it AND when to do it. You do not need to re-invent the wheel or try to be someone you’re not. You can blow the doors off your practice and reach a new level in as little as 90 days.
Just look at all the information you’ll receive!
(Actual table of contents from freshly edited Five Star Session III Notes.)
Don’t Take My Word For It. See What Our Clients Say…
“I got an associateship in a Five Star office straight out of school. I literally “grew up” inside Five Star systems. I saw everything up close and from both sides. I followed the success steps and did what it took to own the practice I worked in. I literally build and bought the practice of my dreams using Five Star.
“Immediately after becoming an owner, an sharp DC approached me for an associateship. I was terrified and convinced I wasn’t ready for that step yet. BUT wanted to do for her, what my doctor did for me.
“I met with my Five Star coach to decide if I had the tools necessary for the growth. In that conversation, he demystified the entire process. I left feeling confident I was ready to take my practice to the next level using the Five Star model.
“I hired her, trained her in the same Five Star systems I’d learned and together we opened my first satellite clinic. We had over 90 New Patients the first month! Using the Five Star systems, it was easy and I was profitable in no time. I’ve done several offices the same exact way.
“Five Star not only helped me successfully hire, train and manage new associates, open, manage, and sell multiple clinics, but has also given me the strategies for debt reduction, wealth accumulation, and a management system that allows me to run my offices from anywhere in the world! Thank you Five Star for this transformation in my life.”
-Dr. Darren in Washington
Unless It Meets the Following Five (5) Criteria
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our practice management. I want to give you 5 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain:
#1. Your coach is a Chiropractor owning clinics TODAY. You can know with confidence that just like you, we are still doing day ones, day twos, our regular office visits, re-exams and new patient orientation classes. Being face-to-face with patients on a regular basis keeps us in the game and able to give you the best possible advice for today.
#2. The program is reproducible. We have attended seminars where it was obvious that the speaker could produce the result, but also as obvious, that no one else in the room could reproduce it. Our success, both with associates and clients around the country, assures you that our formula is readily reproducible. YOU can do it!
#3. The material contributes to your personal practice vision NOW. We want to work with you only if we can help you get to where you want to go. We don’t accept all doctors into our coaching program, but if you want to build a large, low stress practice, we should talk.
#4. The implementation doesn’t require a large additional expense. This is not a teaser seminar where you are forced into buying high cost items. Even though we do sell additional materials, our products we created have been requested over and over again by our clients. What we teach can be done with very little additional out of pocket money.
#5. The entire system is based on the “Golden Rule”. We have always modeled our practice management procedures so that you would feel comfortable having your friends and family cared for in a Five Star office. By the way, this is a key to avoiding burnout.
You Get a Least 10 times Your Money’s Worth!
For just $795 (Early bird discount of $295 IF YOU ACT FAST!) you’ll receive a practice management system that has been created over the last quarter of a century. Thousands of dollars have been spent in developing this system and not only has it been tested and proven to work, but is has worked over and over again for doctor after doctor, and we are certain it can work for you!
If you respond right away, you pay only $295 – not $795 or $495!
What I’m saying is, don’t decide now if Five Star is for you. Just come to the seminar and see for yourself.
If it isn’t everything we say and more, if you don’t save money, time and frustration, if it isn’t life changing, if it doesn’t work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you REALLY CAN help more people, have more fun and make more money, shouldn’t you at least know?
Here’s Just some of what you’ll get…
- A live Two-Day “High Volume, Low Stress!” Seminar in Seattle or Chicago
- 11 great motivational hours of High Volume, Low Stress systems.
- Master self control when you learn “Winning the Battle with You!”
- How to Avoid Burnout and keep practice exciting.
- Discover How to Win in Your Practice Every Day!
- Increase Your Capacity With “The 10 Steps to Peak Performance!”
- This is not a teaser seminar! This is the “full meal deal.” You get it all.
Got questions? We have answers. Call (800) 224-4876.
*This special offer is available to first time Five Star attendees only.
Lonely for more Five Star and want to attend? Call 800-224-4876.